Santa Cruz American Music Festival
Get ready for some house rockin’ Blues, Americana, and Country Music as we kick the summer into high gear at the 1st Annual Santa Cruz American Music Festival on Memorial Day weekend, May 23rd & 24th, 2015. Memorial Day weekend traditionally marks the beginning of summer vacations, family fun, and great musical experiences shared with both old and new friends. For more than 22 years Aptos Village Park has been the host to a rich and storied history of great music that brings us all together. This year will be no exception as the Santa Cruz American Music Festival keeps the tradition alive with a talent roster that will be one for the record books! Don’t miss the opportunity to see top acts such as Bonnie Raitt, Big & Rich, Kellie Pickler, Los Lonely Boys, JJ Grey & Mofro, Coco Montoya, Chris Cain, Ryan Bingham and more. This festival will honor the diverse nature of Traditional American Music by bringing world-class artists together for two fun-filled days of LIVE music in this exceptionally beautiful park, featuring a state-of-the-art sound system for your enjoyment. We hope you will join us as we pay tribute to some of the finest musical talents around!
VENUE The Santa Cruz American Music Festival is proud to call Aptos Village Park its home. The park is a 10.3 acre “hidden gem.” Located 14 minutes south of Santa Cruz and 40 minutes north of Monterey, it is the perfect setting to create an unforgettable musical experience that can’t be found elsewhere. For more than two decades, music fans & enthusiasts of all ages have gathered here to share the privilege of seeing world-class musicians in this intimate setting. The stage is set on an expansive grassy meadow surrounded by majestic oaks & redwoods, alongside a flowing creek. The acoustics in this natural amphitheater are unmatched, and fans gather here year after year to enjoy a great weekend of music together. This year for the first time we will have some paid parking spots available at the park available on a first come / first served basis.
COMMUNITY The Santa Cruz American Music Festival is a locally produced event that embraces a green philosophy for a sustainable community music festival. 10% of all sponsorship donations are given back to our community.
- Two full days of top talent in a variety of Traditional American Music genres at Aptos Village Park, a natural amphitheater of oaks and redwoods surrounding a beautiful sunny grass meadow near the Monterey Bay.
- Featuring a state-of-the-art sound system and open-air staging.
- Merchandise booths for all the new Santa Cruz American Music Festival gear.
- Easy access to the artist’s booth where you can meet some of the artists, purchase their merchandise and get autographs.
- Food & drink booths with BBQ, Asian, Mexican, wraps, pizza, organic fare, New Orleans style, gourmet hot dogs, kettle korn, frozen fruit bars, smoothies, desserts, water, non-alcoholic beverages, beer & wine. Use your Festival Dollars here!
- Children’s area with face painting and balloon twisting.
More information – http://www.santacruzamericanmusicfestival.com/
- Map & Directions