23rd Annual Avila Beach Blues Festival
This is the 23rd year for what has been a landmark Central Coast event, the Avila Beach Blues Festival. This year continues the tradition of the biggest and longest running blues festival on the Central Coast, with top name entertainment against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean. This is the party that kicks off the outdoor concert season! This is BY FAR the greatest line-up of talent ever assembled for this festival… The legendary Buddy Guy (on his 80th Birthday Tour), Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, and Carolyn Wonderland!
With VIP, Balcony VIP, reserved theater-style and table seating and General Admission Lawn tickets available for sale, this will be an afternoon concert, gates open at noon and the show will start at 2PM and continue until sunset. In the style of any great outdoor venue, you will be able to enjoy your favorite libation (adult beverages and premium beer and wine will be available for sale), snack (upgraded concert snacks available for purchase), watch world-class entertainment under the afternoon sky with your backdrop the Pacific Ocean. Advance Reserved and General Admission tickets on sale now at all VALLITIX outlets including Boo Boo Records in San Luis Obispo; on-line at www.vallitix.com or purchase by phone at 1 888 825-5484. Student Discounted Tickets available on the Cal Poly Campus at the PAC Box Office, http://polytix.calpoly.edu. All Ages. 7 and under admitted free in Lawn Seating only when accompanied by paid adult, one child per one paid adult. Rain or Shine. Please no outside food or beverages. No pets. No umbrellas. Low-backed lawn chairs (2’ maximum back height) and blankets allowed in Lawn Seating only. No high-backed chairs will be allowed in venue. Paid parking available on-site.
Helpful Hints for “23rd Annual Avila Beach Blues Festival”
Sunday, May 29, 2016 at the Avila Beach Resort
- Directions to Avila Beach Resort – Highway 101 to Avila Beach (just north of Pismo Beach, just south of San Luis Obispo). Take the Avila Beach Drive exit towards the ocean. Travel 2 ½ miles and you’ll see the Resort on your right.
- Doors are at Noon. Show starts just before 2PM. The approximate show times are: Carolyn Wonderland 2PM – 3PM; Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue 3:30PM – 4:45PM; Buddy Guy 5:15PM – 6:45PM.
- Paid Parking on the 10th Fairway. $10 per car. No tailgating allowed. Any attendees consuming personal alcoholic beverages in the Parking Areas will not be allowed into the venue.
- There will be food and beverage for sale at the venue. No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue. Sealed plastic water bottles will be allowed. There will be water for available for free and bottled water available for purchase. No ice chests, picnic baskets, etc.
- All purses, bags, and backpacks are subject to search. Management is not responsible for any confiscated items.
- There will be a Golden Circle Reserved Area with chairs closest to the stage. The Golden Circle will include VIP seating (first 4 Rows, Center Section), theater seating (2 price levels), and Table Seating (2 price levels). There will also be Beachfront Balcony (G/A) and General Admission Lawn Seating. Okay to bring blankets and low-backed chairs (less than 2’ high) into General Admission Lawn area.
- Blankets and Low-Backed Chairs (under 2’) will be allowed in G/A only. No High-Backed Chairs will be allowed. No umbrellas. No one will be allowed into the venue prior to doors. Early comers will wait in line. First come first served.
- No in and outs. That means, once you’re in the venue, you can’t leave and return again for free. If you need anything else during the day (diapers, medication, jacket), bring them into the venue.
- No pets. Please do not bring your pet and leave them in the car. It may be hot.
- Children 7 and under are free when accompanied by paid adult in Lawn Seating only, one child per one paid adult.
- Rain or Shine.
- Call (805) 924-1142 with any additional questions.
CommentYa’ll need to know the Best Brass Band and Zydeco band in California. We play 165 gigs a year in California would be nice to be part of your events.
Tom Wiggins and da boys in da band ! Lez Bon Temps Roulez
925-952-4585 office 925-297-7544 cell email@example.com
is this how I can win tickets