ALL TIME LOW-DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL
Otter Productions, Inc. and Goldenvoice are pleased to announce DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL with ALL TIME LOW, with special guests GNASH, coming to the beach at Avila on Thursday, October 11th, in an ALL AGES show. They are coming to the Central Coast, to California’s Premier Beachfront Concert Venue, the Avila Beach Resort… Gates at 5PM, Show to end at 10PM. Advance General Admission and Beach Club Balcony tickets will go on sale Friday, June 29th at 10AM at Boo Boo Records in SLO and on-line at; otterproductionsinc.com. All Ages. Rain or Shine.
With Beach Club Balcony and General Admission Lawn tickets available for sale, this will be an evening concert, gates open at 5PM and the show will continue until 10PM. In the style of any great outdoor venue, you will be able to enjoy your favorite libation (adult beverages and premium beer and wine will be available for sale), snack (upgraded concert snacks available for purchase), watch world-class entertainment under the afternoon sky with your backdrop the Pacific Ocean. Tickets for the public will go on sale Friday, June 29th at 10AM at Boo Boo Records in San Luis Obispo; and scroll down to purchase on this site.. All Ages. Rain or Shine. Please no outside food or beverages. No pets. Pre-Paid on-site parking included with your ticket purchase. A portion of the proceeds to benefit the Rossi Foundation, a non-profit 501 C3 and the community charities it serves.
Helpful Hints for “All Time Low and Dashboard Confessional”
Thursday, October 11, 2018 at the Avila Beach Resort
- Directions to Avila Beach Resort – Highway 101 to Avila Beach (just north of Pismo Beach, just south of San Luis Obispo). Take the Avila Beach Drive exit towards the ocean. Travel 2 ½ miles and you’ll see the Resort on your right.
- Doors are at 5PM. Show starts just before 6PM. The line-up will be GNASH opening the show, followed by both DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL and ALL TIME LOW. The show will end by 10PM.
- Event Parking on the 10th Fairway. Parking fee included in your ticket price. No tailgating allowed. Any attendees consuming personal alcoholic beverages in the Parking Areas will not be allowed into the venue.
- There will be food and beverage for sale at the venue. No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue. Sealed plastic water bottles will be allowed. There will be water for available for free and bottled water available for purchase. No ice chests, picnic baskets, etc.
- All purses, bags, and backpacks are subject to search. Management is not responsible for any confiscated items. You will also be wanded.
- There is a (G/A) General Admission, lawn seating.
- Ask about our new “Premier Beach Club Balcony” area… premier 2nd story balcony viewing, appetizers, VIP no host bar, private restrooms, indoor G/A seating and outdoor Standing Room Only.
- No one will be allowed into the venue prior to doors. Early comers will wait in line. First come first served. No tailgating allowed. Tailgaters will not be allowed in the venue.
- No in and outs. That means, once you’re in the venue, you can’t leave and return again for free. If you need anything else during the day (diapers, medication, jacket), bring them into the venue.
- No pets. Please do not bring your pet and leave them in the car. It may be hot.
- Children 7 and under are free when accompanied by paid adult in Lawn Seating only, one child per one paid adult.
- Rain or Shine.