Brett Young “The Chapters Tour” with Maddie & Tae and Filmore
THE BRETT YOUNG concert scheduled for Friday October 16, 2020 and then rescheduled to Saturday May 15, 2021 has been rescheduled to Saturday October 2, 2021. NEW SUPPORT JUST ANNOUNCED! MADDIE & TAE and FILMORE open the show!
We are working to continue to bring solid COUNTRY ROOTS shows to the beach at Avila, and the health and safety of guests and staff are of the highest priority,
Your ticket(s) for October 16, 2020 or May 15, 2021 performance will be honored for the rescheduled date. In the event you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, please submit your refund request to your point of purchase by April 23, 2021.
If you have further questions regarding your purchase, please send inquiries to: https://countryrootslive.com/contact. Thank you for your patience and continued support as we navigate this evolving situation. We all are seeing the light at the end of the COVID tunnel, and we all are chomping at the bit for LIVE MUSIC AGAIN!
Advance tickets on sale NOW at Boo Boo Records in SLO and on this site.
Presented by Country Roots Live; COUNTRYROOTSLIVE.COM
GENERAL ADMISSION tickets on sale NOW!
Brett Young Meet & Greet Experience
One GA ticket with early entry to see Brett Young
- • Meet & Greet with Brett Young • Personal photograph with Brett • Exclusive two-song pre-show performance • Q&A session with Brett Young • One collectible tour poster, signed by Brett Young • One set of Brett Young flash tattoos • Limited edition VIP merchandise gift • Commemorative VIP laminate • Early merchandise shopping opportunity before general doors • On-site host • Very Limited availability
Brett Young Pre-Show VIP Experience
One GA ticket with early entry to see Brett Young
- Exclusive two-song pre-show performance • Q&A session with Brett Young • One collectible tour poster, signed by Brett Young • One set of Brett Young flash tattoos • Limited edition VIP merchandise gift • Commemorative VIP laminate • Early merchandise shopping opportunity before general doors • On-site host • Limited availability
A PORTION OF TICKET PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE ROSSI FOUNDATION, A NON PROFIT 501c3, AND ALL COMMUNITY CHARITIES THAT IT SERVES.
♦ HELPFUL INFORMATION ♦
- This show is General Admission Lawn Standing/Seating. Okay to bring blankets and low-backed chairs (less than 2 feet high) into General Admission area.
- Blankets and Low-Backed Chairs (under 2 feet) will be allowed in G/A only. No High-Backed Chairs will be allowed. No umbrellas.
- No one will be allowed into the venue prior to doors. Early comers will wait in line. First come first served.
- No in and outs. That means, once you’re in the venue, you can’t leave and return again for free. If you need anything else during the day, bring it into the venue as long as it does not go against the prohibited items.
- No pets. Please do not bring your pet and leave them in the car.
- All purses, bags, and backpacks are subject to search. Management is not responsible for any confiscated items.
- Allowed Items (OK to bring): Small backpacks, 1 sealed water bottle and/or 1 empty water bottle, Blankets, Strollers, Hat, Sunscreen
- Prohibited Items (do NOT bring): Large backpacks, Pets, Weapons, Drugs, Alcohol, Outside food, beverages, Ice chests, coolers, Picnic baskets, Professional cameras, High Back Lawn chairs, Umbrellas, Pop-up Tents
♦ TICKET OUTLETS ♦ Boo Boo Records 978 Monterey St SLO Mon-Wed 10-8, Thurs-Sat 10-9, Sun 11-6
♦ DIRECTIONS ♦ Directions to Avila Beach Resort – Highway 101 to Avila Beach (just north of Pismo Beach, just south of San Luis Obispo). Take the Avila Beach Drive exit towards the ocean. Travel 2 ½ miles and you’ll see the Resort on your right.
♦ PARKING ♦ A $3 Parking Fee is INCLUDED in your ticket for parking on the 10th Fairway. No tailgating allowed. Any attendees consuming personal alcoholic beverages in the Parking Areas will not be allowed into the venue. IMPORTANT: ALL TICKET HOLDERS MUST PARK IN CONCERT PARKING LOT.
♦ FOOD/BEVERAGE ♦ There will be food and beverage for sale at the venue. No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue. There will be water available for free and bottled water available for purchase. No ice chests, picnic baskets, etc.
♦ ARTIST INFORMATION ♦
Brett Young’s sophomore album TICKET TO L.A. hit #1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart upon its December 2018 release. The album follows his colossal2017self-titled debut, which dominated the Top 20 on the Country Albums chart for 37 weeks and quickly reached RIAA PLATINUM certification. Delivering four consecutive No. 1 PLATINUM-certified hits, Young was recently namedASCAP’s2018Country Songwriter-Artist of the Year for his “melodic craftsmanship”(Billboard),and his 3X PLATINUM smash hit “In Case You Didn’t Know” was bestowed with the top honor at the BMI Country Awards as their Song of the Year. Young has also garnered nominations from ACM, Billboard, Teen Choice, CMT and CMA Awards as he continues to rack up nonstop hits as “one of country music’s most reliable new hitmakers”(Tennessean).Along with the industry successes, his relationship with fans found Young selling out every stop on his debut headlining CALIVILLE TOUR and earning new followers on the road with Thomas Rhett’s LIFE CHANGES TOUR. Young is set to join Kelsea Ballerini in 2019 on the MISS ME MORE TOUR. For additional information, visitbrettyoungmusic.com.