Buddy Guy, Jimmie Vaughan and Charlie Musselwhite at the Beach in Avila!
Live in Concert, Buddy Guy, with support from Jimmie Vaughan and Charlie Musselwhite coming to you on Friday, August 9 at the Avila Beach Golf Resort, California’s Premier Beachfront Concert Venue!
• Event Info •
Gates open at 4pm
Charlie Musselwhite: 6pm-6:45pm
Jimmie Vaughan: 7:15pm-8pm
Buddy Guy: 8:30pm-9:45pm
Event Ends at 10pm
All Ages to Attend
Children 7 & Under Free
• Thank you for contributing •
A portion of the ticket proceeds benefit The Rossi Foundation, A Non-Profit 501c3, and all community charities that it serves.
• Tickets •
(On-site venue parking included!)
General Admission – $40: Includes on-site parking and entry.
VIP Beach Club Balcony – $95: Includes on-site parking and entry PLUS VIP perks including expedited entry at the front entrance through VIP, Beach Club access with 2nd story balcony views, appetizers, private no host bar, and private restrooms!
*Ticket prices increase at the door. Buy early and save!
- Looking for a place to stay in Avila Beach?•
Get the complete Avila experience and book your stay at the Avila Village Inn! Hurry, space is limited!
More info: https://www.avilavillageinn.com/specials-and-packages-in-avila-beach.htm
• Directions to the Venue •
Highway 101 to Avila Beach (just north of Pismo Beach, just south of San Luis Obispo). Take Avila Beach Drive exit towards the ocean. Travel 2 1/2 miles and you’ll see the resort on your right.• Parking •
Event Parking is located on the 10th Fairway. The parking fee is INCLUDED in your ticket price. No tailgating allowed. Any attendees consuming personal alcoholic beverages in the parking areas will not be allowed into the venue. IMPORTANT: ALL TICKET HOLDERS MUST PARK IN THE EVENT PARKING LOT.• Have your ticket ready for entry •
Please be sure to bring either your printed PDF ticket (preferred for quickest scannable entry) or have your ticket available to be displayed on your smart phone prior to arriving at the venue. If using your smart phone to display your ticket, please make sure your phone brightness is at 100% before we scan your ticket. We must be able to clearly scan your bar code or QR code on your ticket. You can also download the Eventbrite app to display your ticket on your smartphone.• No Outside Food or Beverage •
There will be food and beverage for sale at the venue. No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue. Sealed plastic water bottles will be allowed. There will be water available for free and bottled water for purchase. No ice chests, picnic baskets, etc.• Subject to Search •
All purses, bags, and backpacks are subject to search. Venue and or the promoter is not responsible for any confiscated items.
• Seating • This is a GA show, General Admission Lawn Seating. It is OK to bring blankets and low-backed chairs (less than 2′ high) into the GA lawn area. Upgrade to VIP and try out our premier VIP Beach Club Balcony area featuring a 2nd story balcony view of the stage, venue, and coastline! Appetizers, VIP no host bar, private restrooms, indoor GA seating and outdoor balcony standing room. Blankets and Low-backed chairs (under 2′) will be allowed in the GA area only.
• No earl entry or ins and outs • No one will be allowed into the venue prior to doors. Early comers will wait in line. First come, first served. Once you’re in the venue, you can’t leave and return again for free. If you need anything else during the day, bring it into the venue as long as it does not go against the prohibited items.
• No pets • Please do not bring your pet or leave them in your vehicle. It may be hot.
• Rain or Shine (No Refund Event) • This event will go on rain or shine.
• Allowed Items (OK to bring) • Small backpacks, 1 sealed water bottle and/or 1 empty water bottle, Blankets, Strollers, Hat, Sunscree
• Prohibited Items (Do NOT bring) • Large backpacks, Pets, Weapons, Drugs, Alcohol, Outside food, beverages, Ice chests, coolers, Picnic baskets, Professional cameras, High Back Lawn chairs, Umbrellas, Pop-up Tents.
A PORTION OF TICKET PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE ROSSI FOUNDATION, A NON PROFIT 501c3, AND ALL COMMUNITY CHARITIES THAT IT SERVES.