With Stoopidhead Packages (Artist VIP Package, All Ages, $99.14 + fees), Avila Beach Club Balcony (21+, $90.36 + fees) and General Admission Lawn tickets ($37.73 + fees) available for sale, this will be an afternoon/evening concert, gates open at 4PM and the show will continue into the evening. In the style of any great beach front outdoor venue, you will be able to enjoy your favorite libation (adult beverages for 21+ with ID), snack (upgraded concert snacks available for purchase), watch world-class entertainment under the afternoon sky with your backdrop the Pacific Ocean.
Advance Stoopidhead packages are on sale now (www.slightlystoopid.com ). Avila Beach Club Balcony and G/A tickets are on sale now at Boo Boo Records in SLO, on line at and http://returnoftheredeyeavila.eventbrite.com/?aff=ineffable. All Ages. 10 and under admitted free in Lawn Seating only when accompanied by paid adult, one child per one paid adult. Rain or Shine. Please no outside food or beverages. No pets. No umbrellas. Low-backed lawn chairs (2’ maximum back height) and blankets allowed in Lawn Seating only. No high-backed chairs will be allowed in venue. Paid parking available on-site.
Presented by California Roots (http://californiarootspresents.com/), Ineffable Music (https://ineffablemusic.com/)and Otter Productions, Inc. (https://otterproductionsinc.com//)
Helpful Hints for “Slightly Stoopid Return of the Red Eye Summer 2016 Tour”
Sunday, July 3, 2016 at the Avila Beach Resort
- Directions to Avila Beach Resort – Highway 101 to Avila Beach (just north of Pismo Beach, just south of San Luis Obispo). Take the Avila Beach Drive exit towards the ocean. Travel 2 ½ miles and you’ll see the Resort on your right.
- Gates are at 4PM. Artists include Slightly Stoopid, SOJA, Z*G*E* Zion I, The Grouch & Eligh.
- Paid Parking on the 10th Fairway. $10 per car. No tailgating allowed. Any attendees consuming personal alcoholic beverages in the Parking Areas will not be allowed into the venue.
- There will be food and beverage for sale at the venue. No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue. Sealed plastic water bottles will be allowed. There will be water for available for free and bottled water available for purchase. Okay to bring empty water bottle. No ice chests, picnic baskets, etc.
- All purses, bags, and backpacks are subject to search. Management is not responsible for any confiscated items.
- There are Stoopidhead Packages (Artist VIP package), Avila Beach Club Balcony (available for 21+), and General Admission tickets only.
- Blankets and Low-Backed Chairs (under 2’) will be allowed in G/A only. No High-Backed Chairs will be allowed. No umbrellas. No one will be allowed into the venue prior to doors. Early comers will wait in line. First come first served.
- No in and outs. That means, once you’re in the venue, you can’t leave and return again for free. If you need anything else during the day (diapers, medication, jacket), bring them into the venue.
- No pets. Please do not bring your pet and leave them in the car. It may be hot.
- Children 10 and under are free when accompanied by paid adult in Lawn Seating only, one child per one paid adult.
- Rain or Shine.
- Call (805) 924-1142 with any additional questions.